Amenities & Services
The following amenities and services are included as part of your stay at Barnsley Resort:
- Unlimited access to The New York Times digital edition (NYTimes.com)
- Concierge services
- Wireless internet access & local phone calls
- Trail use and admission to the Historic Gardens & Museum
- Bocce, horseshoe and disc golf and use of tennis court on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Use of the pool and fitness center
- Use of whirlpool, steam and sauna (for guests 18 years and older)
- Catch-and-release fishing in our ponds (spin casting rods available on a first-come, first-serve basis)
- Morning coffee, afternoon tea and evening s’mores presentations in our lobby
- Firewood/fire logs for accommodations with fireplaces (October 1- March 31)
- Firebowls located throughout the village
Other Amenities and Services:
- Gift shop with snack and pantry offerings
- Business center services including fax, copy, print and ship
- Pet sitting/dog walking
- Laundry services
- Golf cart & bicycle rental
- Transportation arrangements
- In-room dining
- Check-in begins at 3 p.m.
- Check-out ends at 11 a.m.
- Early arrivals are accommodated based upon availability. To guarantee an early check-in, it is recommended to reserve your accommodation the evening before your arrival.
- Late check-out times may be granted based upon availability by contacting Guest Services. There is a $150 fee for departures after 11 a.m.; after 3 p.m. this fee equals one night's room and tax
- All accommodations and resort buildings are non-smoking. A cleaning fee ranging from $200 and $700 will be assessed for smoking in guest accommodations.
- Nightly rates are subject to state and local taxes, currently 13% and a nightly $5 state hotel fee. Our nightly resort fee is $24.00, plus 7% state tax.
Cancellation Policy & Payment Information:
A $24 daily resort fee will be assessed for each bedroom reserved. Due to our size and location, cancellations affect us significantly. Therefore we adhere to a strict cancellation policy. A credit card deposit will be taken at the time of reservation. Cancellation periods vary, based on room type and date, and range from seven to sixty days. Cancellations or reductions made within your cancellation period will result in a forfeiture of the deposit. This deposit may not be transferred to a future date. However, you are welcome to send a friend or family member in your place. The remaining balance of room/package charges will be applied to the credit card on file on the day of arrival. Please refer to your confirmation email or call the reservations department at 770-773-7480 for information on the cancellation period specific to your reservation.
Certain accommodations are pet friendly.
For additional requests and services, our attentive Barnsley Resort colleagues are available to assist you before, during and after your stay.