"I love working at Barnsley Resort because of the beautiful setting as well as our caring family of colleagues. We all come together to make authentic memorable events that our guests will cherish forever!" Annie (Conference Services)
Barnsley Resort Company Culture
The Barnsley Resort experience is born from a culture of caring and passion. We are committed to delivering world-class service and creating authentic memorable experiences that our guests will cherish forever. We are dedicated stewards of our history and ever mindful of our responsibility to the company and our colleagues.
Our colleagues are essential to providing the world-class service of Barnsley Resort. We are committed to a professional and engaging environment based upon three core values:
- Respect & Dignity
- Training & Growth
- Teamwork & Communication
BARNSLEY RESORT STANDARDS
Culture of Caring & Passion:
- I know and enliven the Barnsley Resort mission.
- I use proper verbiage and address each guest with a smile.
- I welcome each guest with a sincere greeting using their name and wish them a warm farewell, expressing our desire to see them return.
- I am proud to be a Barnsley Resort colleague. I represent myself and the resort positively in and outside of the workplace.
- I endeavor to create a return guest with each interaction.
- I take ownership of guest opportunities, resolving them immediately and to the guest’s satisfaction.
- I treat fellow colleagues as guests, and I support the Colleague Commitment.
World-Class Service & Experiences:
- I create memorable and authentic experiences for our guests.
- I assist my fellow colleagues to ensure the needs of our guests are met or exceeded.
- I escort guests or offer a ride to their destination.
- I provide pleasant and professional service on the telephone, via email and all other methods of communication.
- I am responsible for uncompromising levels of cleanliness throughout the resort.
Responsibility to the Company:
- I am fully informed about resort offerings and events to share with our guests.
- I will note defects that impact the guest experience or ability for me to complete my duties efficiently and free from error.
- I take pride in my personal appearance, meeting or exceeding resort standards.
- I am committed to creating a safe resort environment.
- I protect the privacy and security of our guests, colleagues, company information and assets.